By making a reservation you fully accept all terms below. Please read them carefully and, if you disagree with some of them do not make a booking or alternatively contact us.
In the case of a violation of terms by a guest, HALU A.E. has the right to restrict the use of the apartment to them and change the access code to it and only allow them to take their personal belongings.
HALU A.E. also has the right to check the rooms so as to ensure that the terms are met.
Arrival and departure times:
- Arrivals are from 15:00.
- Departures are until 11:00. If you do not comply with this term, you will be charged the equivalent amount for one day.
- Please inform us regarding the time of your arrival at the property and for any further information that you may need, please contact us by email at [email protected]
Cancellation and Billing Policy:
- When booking, by phone or through the halu.travel website, we will need to charge the total amount of the reservation or a deposit. Payment will be made in one of the following ways:
- Bank deposit in an account that will be indicated to you
- Payment using RF code or Payment Link that will be sent to you
- Direct debit of your credit or debit card through the halu.travel website.
- Direct debit of your credit or debit card via Mobile Order transaction.
From the moment of your request, if the reservation does not apply to the current or next day, HALU A.E. reserves the right to book the accommodation for 24 to 72 hours until payment is confirmed. Immediately after, the reservation is confirmed.
From the moment of booking, if the reservation does not apply to the current or next day, you can cancel for free in the next 24 hours (minus any transfer costs 1-3%) .
You can cancel your reservation at least X* days before your scheduled arrival with a refund of the entire amount of the reservation (minus any 1-3% transfer costs).
If canceled in less than X* days from your arrival, there will be no refund for the full amount or deposit of the reservation.
- In case the whole amount of the reservation has not been paid when the free cancellation window is over, the deposit will be refunded (minus any transfer costs 1-3%), and HALU A.E. may make the room available for rent at its discretion.
In case you do not arrive on the specified date of the reservation, the total amount of the reservation will be withheld and HALU A.E. may make the room available for rent at its discretion.
In case of early departure from the property, you will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
In case you have made a reservation using the option “non-refundable price”, the total amount will be charged at the time of booking and the amount will not be refunded in any case.
- In the event that the room you have booked is unable to accommodate your reservation, and this inability is due to a system error, malfunction, or wrong calculation of prices/property policies of the accommodation, then HALU S.A. will try to relocate your reservation to a different property under its management, of the same or higher value. If there is no such property available, HALU S.A. reserves the right to cancel the reservation and issue a full refund of the total amount paid for this specific reservation.
- In the event that the room you have booked is unable to accommodate your reservation, and this inability is due to an event outside the control of HALU S.A. (electricity/internet/water provider failure, force majeure, etc), then HALU S.A. reserves the right not to relocate your reservation to a different property, and the right not to issue any refund.
Taxes and service charges:
The accommodation charges are not subjected to VAT and overnight tax.
Guests and children:
- For adults the charge is normal. Adults are considered people who have reached their 17th year of age.
- For children up to 4 years old, a baby cot and high chair is provided for an extra charge of 10 euro/booking, upon request and availability.
- No further beds can be added to an apartment.
- The Lessee/Sublessee/Client/Guest, declares that the total number of tenants/lessees/guests that will stay/visit the Property, will not exceed the number of guest declared upon reservation. They also take full responsibility and are obliged to abide by any regulations or restrictions concerning the maximum number of guests/tenants, during their stay at the property. In case the Guest/Client/Lessee/Sublesse violates any of the above, the Company/Lessor/Sublessor does not bear any responsibility.
Communication with the property:
- Please let us know what time you plan to arrive and for further information you may need contact us at [email protected]
- There is a 24-hour phone service for emergencies. It is (+30) 231 024 0592.
- Should you wish to discuss anything in person we will be at your disposal on the office premises from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Smoking inside the apartments is not allowed.
- Lighting candles inside the apartments is not allowed.
- Parties and gatherings are not allowed.
- Adult guests are responsible for supervising the minors accompanying the accommodation.
- It is not allowed to use the accommodation by a minor, unaccompanied by an adult.
- Only adults are allowed to use the kitchen appliances for the preparation of light meals.
- All guests must keep noise levels to a minimum during community quiet times. Summer quiet times are from 15:00 to 17:30 and 23:00 to 07:00. Winter quiet times are from 15:30 to 17:30 and 22:00 to 07:30.
- The illegal use or exploitation of the accommodation or the exercise of any professional activity inside it is not allowed.
Use of the accommodation:
- Guests are obliged to keep the apartment clean and use it properly.
- The use of the equipment and the facilities of the accommodation and the common areas is done with the exclusive responsibility of the visitor, who must respect the rules of operation of the building in which the accommodation is located and the rights of the neighbors.
- Guests are liable for any damage whatsoever caused to their apartment or to the premises caused by guests or any persons in their party during their stay and must replace any item that has been damaged or stolen due to their negligence or misuse.
- The proprietor reserves the right to retain the guests’ credit card and/or debit card details and charge them amounts of his discretion to compensate or make good for the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by their property as a result of the guests’ actions.
- The accommodation provider is not responsible for its guests internet usage and content. Nevertheless, it is forbidden to connect to websites or view and download images that are forbidden by law. With this notice guests accept that the proprietor reserves the right to check internet usage and restrict access to certain websites.
- The guest accountable for the compliance of all terms written in this document is the guests that made the booking payment. If the reservation was made by another person, this person is entirely responsible with the guest
Security and liability of the accommodation facility:
- The accommodation provider bears no liability for losses or damages that may be incurred to baggage or belongings of the guests, as it does not provide security service. Every guest is obliged to secure their belongings.
- For security reasons, guests should keep the key/key card of the apartment until the date and time of their departures and leave it where the host has indicated in their check-in instructions. In case that this key/key card is lost or otherwise not returned there will be a charge of 20 euro to the guest’s credit card.
- In any case of impairment of the life or health of the guests, there is no liability of the accommodation provider.
- Any liability of the accommodation provider for slight negligence is excluded.
- The Company is not responsible for the security of the Customer’s items and their loss. In case of finding the Customer’s items inside the apartment, after his departure, the Company will inform him via email and will invite him to receive them at his own expense and responsibility or will send them, at his own expense, where he declares. For items which either the Customer left in the apartment upon his departure or did not come to take them upon notification of the Company, the Company may reject or destroy them, without the Customer having any claim against it, while, on the contrary , the Company may claim from the Customer compensation for any damage or expense incurred for the disposal or destruction of its abandoned items have not been declared by the Customer to the Company, then the Company bears no responsibility. Lost items that have not been requested or searched, will be destroyed within three (3) months from the date of their discovery.