By making a reservation you fully accept all terms below. Please read them carefully and, if you disagree with some of them do not make a booking or alternatively contact us.
In the case of a violation of terms by a guest, HALU A.E. has the right to restrict the use of the apartment to them and change the access code to it and only allow them to take their personal belongings.
HALU A.E. also has the right to check the rooms so as to ensure that the terms are met.
Arrival and departure times:
- Arrivals are from 15:00.
- Departures are until 11:00. If you do not comply with this term, you will be charged the equivalent amount for one day.
- Please inform us regarding the time of your arrival at the property and for any further information that you may need, please contact us by email at [email protected]
Cancellation and Billing Policy:
- When booking, by phone or through the halu.travel website, we will need to charge the total amount of the reservation or a deposit. Payment will be made in one of the following ways:
- Bank deposit in an account that will be indicated to you
- Payment using RF code or Payment Link that will be sent to you
- Direct debit of your credit or debit card through the halu.travel website.
- Direct debit of your credit or debit card via Mobile Order transaction.
From the moment of your booking, if the reservation does not apply to the current or next day, HALU A.E. reserves the right to book the accommodation for 24 to 72 hours until payment is confirmed. Immediately after, the reservation is confirmed.
In case of cancellation within 24 hours from the reservation, if the reservation does not apply to the current or next day, the reservation can be canceled with a refund of the entire amount of the reservation (minus any transfer costs 1-3%) .
You can cancel your reservation at least X* days before your scheduled arrival with a refund of the entire amount of the reservation (minus any 1-3% transfer costs).
If canceled in less than X* days from your arrival, there will be no refund for the full amount or deposit of the reservation.
In case you do not arrive on the specified date of the reservation, the total amount of the reservation will be withheld and HALU A.E. may make the room available for rent at its discretion.
In case of early departure from the property, you will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
In case you have made a reservation using the option “non-refundable price”, the total amount will be charged at the time of booking and the amount will not be refunded in any case.
- In the event that the room you have booked is unable to accommodate your reservation, and this inability is due to a system error, malfunction, or wrong calculation of prices/property policies of the accommodation, then HALU S.A. will try to relocate your reservation to a different property under its management, of the same or higher value. If there is no such property available, HALU S.A. reserves the right to cancel the reservation and issue a full refund of the total amount paid for this specific reservation.
- In the event that the room you have booked is unable to accommodate your reservation, and this inability is due to an event outside the control of HALU S.A. (electricity/internet/water provider failure, force majeure, etc), then HALU S.A. reserves the right not to relocate your reservation to a different property, and the right not to issue any refund.
Taxes and service charges:
The accommodation is not subjected to VAT and overnight tax.
Guests and children:
- For adults the charge is normal. Adults are considered people who have reached their 17th year of age.
- For children up to 4 years old, a baby cot and high chair is provided for an extra charge of 10 euro, upon request and availability.
- No further beds can be added to an apartment.
Communication with the property:
- Please let us know what time you plan to arrive and for further information you may need contact us at [email protected]
- There is a 24-hour phone service for emergencies. It is (+30) 231 024 0592.
- Should you wish to discuss anything in person we will be at your disposal on the office premises from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Smoking inside the apartments is not allowed.
- Lighting candles inside the apartments is not allowed.
- Parties and gatherings are not allowed.
- No visitors are allowed to stay without permission from the proprietor.
- Only adults are allowed to use the kitchen appliances for the preparation of light meals.
- All guests must keep noise levels to a minimum during community quiet times. Summer quiet times are from 15:00 to 17:30 and 23:00 to 07:00. Winter quiet times are from 15:30 to 17:30 and 22:00 to 07:30.
Use of the accommodation:
- Guests are obliged to keep the apartment clean and use it properly.
- Guests are liable for any damage whatsoever caused to their apartment or to the premises caused by guests or any persons in their party during their stay and must replace any item that has been damaged or stolen due to their negligence or misuse.
- The proprietor reserves the right to retain the guests’ credit card and/or debit card details and charge them amounts of his discretion to compensate or make good for the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by their property as a result of the guests’ actions.
- The accommodation provider is not responsible for its guests internet usage and content. Nevertheless, it is forbidden to connect to websites or view and download images that are forbidden by law. With this notice guests accept that the proprietor reserves the right to check internet usage and restrict access to certain websites.
- The guest accountable for the compliance of all terms written in this document is the guests that made the booking payment.
Security and liability of the accommodation facility:
- The accommodation provider bears no liability for losses or damages that may be incurred to baggage or belongings of the guests, as it does not provide security service. Every guest is obliged to secure their belongings.
- For security reasons, guests should keep the key/key card of the apartment until the date and time of their departures and leave it where the host has indicated in their check-in instructions. In case that this key/key card is lost or otherwise not returned there will be a charge of 20 euro to the guest’s credit card.
- In any case of impairment of the life or health of the guests, there is no liability of the accommodation provider.
- Any liability of the accommodation provider for slight negligence is excluded.